UkeySoft’s New Audible Converter Can Convert Audiobooks to MP3
UkeySoft has released an Audible Converter that lets Audible users convert Audible books from AA or AAX to common audio formats like MP3, M4A, M4B, WAV, etc. This helps users deal with their digital content easier and more conveniently.
UkeySoft, a multimedia developer and provider, is dedicated to developing Encryption software. Audible is the world's largest audiobook and podcast service with more than 200,000 digital audiobooks.
UkeySoft releases a new Audible Converter that can convert audiobooks to common audio formats
However, all Audible audiobooks are encrypted in the formats of AA and AAX, so only those who have Audible account authorization can access them.
If you want to listen to locked Audible books on any device, you'll have to convert Audible AA or AAX file formats to common audio formats like MP3, M4A, etc.
What Can UkeySoft Audible Converter Do?
Audible Converter is developed to help Audible users convert Audible audiobooks to MP3, M4B, M4A, FLAC, AC3, AAC, OGG, AIFF, and WAV.
The output can be played on the vast majority of media players and devices.
Unlike other audiobook converter tools, users can use this converter to convert any Audible audiobook straightforward without iTunes and Audible account authorization.
With UkeySoft’s converter, the user not only retains chapter information and ID3 tags but also split the entire audiobook into smaller chapters as necessary.
Features of UkeySoft Audible Converter
1. Convert Audible books into audio files without using the iTunes app and Audible authentication.
2. Convert Audible AA/AAX files to almost all audio formats.
4. Offers lossless output quality with fast conversion.
5. Keep and edit ID3 tags and metadata for the title, author, year, comments, etc. in converted Audible files.
6. Split the large audiobook into small segments.
7. It's easy to use
9. Audible books can be played offline on all devices without the Audible app.
10. Available on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Mac OS X 10.9 or above.
audible converter to mp3
How to Convert audiobooks to MP3/M4A?
Step 1. Install and run UkeySoft Audible Converter.
Step 2: Choose "Add" to import the Audible files you want to convert.
Step 3. Hit on "Options" to customize the Output Settings (Format, Rate, Bitrate, etc.)
Step 3. Click on the "Convert" button to start conversion.
If you want to convert video to audio iPhone, mp4 to mp3, or wave to mp3, you may consider Video Converter, a free service that converts video files and audio files to various formats.